Friday, September 17, 2010

Back Home

Well, It is really good to be home (again), to be surrounded by people who you loved. I know it sounds weird to you guys, but that's true. When you have to leave your family for some reasons, you'll feel the same. No one can replace it. Even you live in the dreamland :D


I love this semester break, really. It is just because of Lombok, I guess? I mean, daddy gave us a few days after Raya to relax. Yes, us. Mommy, daddy and I. I never felt like this way. They just lovely -till I came back again to J-town.


And one thing I'm happy about is Kemal (my sister's son) will get his 1st on this Wednesday, same like my boyfriend. He's duper cute! I missed him so much. I missed the way he smiling, talking like "mamama, huh, yaya", dancing when he listen to music from Baby TV.


And oh! How I miss his smile.


I am so blessed to be here. Alhamdulillah : )

No comments:

Post a Comment