Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Words for You

Have you been in a situation, that your beloved one, want to go reach their dreams in somewhere they're dreaming about, in other words, they have to leave you behind?

How do you solve this? Let them go and you just waiting for them to come back or vice versa?

* * * * *

Dance. Europe. You already know that. We both know.

I know it's hard. I use my ego for this. Go reach my dreams and (maybe) leaving you behind here. But you have my words. You have me. I promise, I will be back soon.

It is not about the places I want to go, babe. It is not about Europe or Paris or German or how rich people are. It is about dreams. I want my dreams and I want you too. I want it all comes true.


I don't want us to be apart.
I want us stay forever,
like we used to
..



I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment