Saturday, January 22, 2011

Missing

Dec 22, 2005,

You left me (for like ever) and been crying you all days.

I was doing nothing at that day, and suddenly I received a phone call from Aussie.
A very shocked phone call.

They said you're in a car accident and you were in coma. I panicked, stressed, everything's just mixed up. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think clearly. I couldn't do anything when I heard that shocking news. Because we were separate by distance, you're there and I was in Jakarta. I just can't spontaneously buy a return tickets to there, and guess daddy won't allow me to go.

As days gone by, I prayed, again and again. I asked God to give you the best thing and also to save you... for me. He did the best but he didn't save you for me. He took you from me. You're gone. I haven't say a goodbye, even a little kiss for you.

Maybe, God always has a plan for us as a human being. I believe that, dear. Now, I moved on, and I met this guy. He's nice and sweet. I love him.

Babe, you're the greatest God's creature I've ever met. You're the sweetest things I've ever had. No one can replaces you.

Today, I'm missing you like much. Here, by this (I don't know what people call this, but this is a letter for you) I sent my pray for you. Hope you're doing good up there. Be good to God hehe. And, I know you watched me all day :-)

Yours,
Namita

No comments:

Post a Comment