Monday, November 14, 2011

2 Year 4 Month Old With You

Baby, did you remember the first day we talked to each other? the first time we met? I remember the day, that you're mine, I'm yours. You asked me to be your girlfriend, then it's a yes :)

it was a long-distance-relationship, and was only for 1.5 month. And I finally met you.

unforgettable moment

We're together live our life here, in Kuala Lumpur. Yes, the age of our relationship was 3 months old. We fought, laughed, cried, shared things together, day by day, month by month, year by year.

october 2009



This photo was taken a day after my operation (it's only a teeth). Then I asked you a question.


N: do you feel ashamed of me?

D: why should I?

N: ...because of my ugly look.

D: I would never feel ashamed because of your look or whatever. I do love you for whoever you are. and I don't care what people say about us, so do you.

Did you ever want to know how I feel? indescribable feelings :) seriously, those words are just made me feel happy, safe, and the luckiest girl ever. No bullshit.


Yeah, after yesterday we're fighting. You were right. Sometimes, I could be a nice and sweet person, also I easily to say "I love you". but when I had my mood down, I suddenly in second could hate you, like you're the wicked-mean-man ever.


but deep down in my heart, you're still mine and I always still yours. Together we still have tomorrow :)















i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment